Sign up for Offers
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST TO RECEIVE PROMOTIONS
Choose a spy novel from a shelf and curl up on a comfy couch for a thrilling read. This charming apartment has retained much original wood trim and cabinetry, while the kitchen and bathroom have been modernized for a perfectly comfortable stay.
One designated garage parking space for compact car only dimensions: 7’5 x 17ft (e.g Nissan Versa).
This house is in multicultural Long Beach. It’s close to major attractions, restaurants, public transportation and parks. The beach is three miles away and it’s 10 blocks to downtown. Some people who have never visited Long Beach are surprised by the gritter aspects of the city but the people of Long Beach are friendly and unpretentious. Long Beach is a cool city and has a lot to offer.
Unavailable dates are shaded green
Please read the listing and the house rules completely. Once you book the place we will provide you with detail check-in instructions, comprehensive house rules and a guidebook. Below are rules you should know before you book:
1. Since Airbnb is built on trust, I do not allow third party bookings a.k.a booking for someone else. If you book then you must stay in the apartment along with your travel companions. The exception to this rule is if you have a corporate Airbnb account and are booking on behalf of you company. Lastly, if you break these rules then you are subject to cancellation and no refund.
2. Please disclose the number of guest staying at the home. This helps us with supplies and stocking towels/linens.
3. Maximum occupancy is four people. There is an additional charge after 2 people. We do this because it cost us to clean extra linens, towels and the wear and tear on the home.
4. Please respect our neighbors by keeping noise to a minimum after 9pm.
5. Absolutely no smoking or pets anywhere on the property.
6. We provide a parking spaces for your convenience. The garage is for single car use, garage dimensions: 7’5 x 17 ft. Therefore, I do not recommend anything larger than a compact car (i.e., Nissan Versa). If you chose to drive anything larger than a compact vehicle then street parking is your next option. A parking permit is not required to park on the street however, please be advised that street parking is in short supply. Lastly, please return the garage remote to coffee table upon departure or risk losing your security deposit.
7. Please be mindful of the noise in the evenings. Absolutely no parties. If you violate this rule then you will be asked to leave without refund.
Check In (After 3pm)
We DO NOT OFFER 24×7 self-check. We have lock boxes for your convenience however we do not allow check-ins after 10pm. This is our home and we do have neighbors. The same rules apply if you are checking out early (before 8am).
Check Out (Before 11am)
The cleaners will come promptly at 11am to prepare for the next guest. Please sign our guest book, lock the doors, and close the windows and LEAVE KEYS INSIDE LOCKBOX. You may also empty your trash and/or recyclables in any one of the bins. Have a safe journey home!
No Smoking, No Pets
Please remember that the apartment and the entire property is NO SMOKING and NO PETS. Our goal is to make the apartment as safe as possible for people with airborne allergies. Smoking in the apartment may result in a forfeiture of all or some of your security deposit. If you violate this rule you will be asked to leave without refund.
Although I do not mind if you invite friends over to visit my home, please keep the number of guests to a limited amount. I do not allow unauthorized guests to sleep here. Please do not allow extra guests to sleep at the Airbnb unless previously agreed upon when you booked the rental.
If for any reason you break an item during your stay, please let me know. I understand that accidents happen, but in order for me to fix or replace something for a future guest to enjoy, I will need to know that it is broken. I appreciate your honesty.
Please leave garage remote on the coffee table. Lost or misplaced remote will cause you to forfeiture your $300 security deposit. Please return keys to lockbox.
Please be respectful of bed sheets and towels. Makeup/foundation, face medications/creams, and tanning products will stain the towels and linens. Beige or gray towels are provided in each bathroom for removal of these products. Guest will be held responsible for linens or towels that cannot be salvaged. Place all used towels on the bathroom floor.
Cleaning Supplies & Mishaps
If you have any mishaps, there are cleaning supplies under the kitchen sink. All food and drink spills need to be cleaned up immediately. Food and drink spills on floors and or furnishings is considered to be damage beyond normal wear and tear. If the mishap needs our attention please alert us immediately so the situation can be resolved.
Leave any bed you’ve used unmade with covers pulled down- we’ll take care of the linens.
We take care of all the dishes. Just return them to the kitchen. .
You will find trash bags under the kitchen sink. When the trash can is full, please remove the trash bag and place in any one of the large receptacles.
Remember to lock up when you leave the apartment. This is for your safety!
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST TO RECEIVE PROMOTIONS
Your Bed Awaits Guests,
Your health and well being are our top priority. We wanted to share with you the steps we are taking to keep all of our guests and employees safe during these uncertain times.
We will maintain our existing high standards of cleanliness and provide additional training to our cleaning partners about appropriate disinfecting techniques.
If you have questions about an upcoming booking, email us at [email protected] We’re actively monitoring the situation and following the guidance of the World Health Organization and the U.S. Center for Disease Control & Prevention.