Subscribe for specials & promotions
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST TO RECEIVE PROMOTIONS
Get cozy and soak up the modern and vintage charm in this ideally located and remodeled 1920s Craftsman apartment. Unwind amid the calming, inviting decor after exploring downtown or the nearby beach only a mile away. The Garage is for COMPACT CAR ONLY. This is a historic property hence the small parking space. Street parking is scarce after 5pm so a designated garage is a HUGE BONUS. Please do not ignore this information. Save this listing by clicking the heart on the photos. If this listing isn’t available please check out this one https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/29848313?s=51
Unavailable dates are shaded green
General rules, No smoking, No pets, No parties or events, Check-in time is 3PM – 9PM, Check out by 11AM, Self check-in with lockbox From your host
These house rules have been prepared with you in mind, so please read them in their entirety. My goal is to ensure that you can fully enjoy your stay while also respecting the home and its neighbors. Following these rules will greatly help me as an Airbnb host and build trust in the Airbnb community.
1. Since Airbnb is built on trust, I do not allow third party bookings a.k.a booking for someone else. If you book then you must stay in the apartment along with your travel companions. The exception to this rule is if you have a corporate Airbnb account and are booking on behalf of you company. Lastly, if you break these rules then you are subject to cancellation and no refund.
2. Please disclose the number of guest staying at the home. This helps us with supplies and stocking towels/linens.
3. Maximum occupancy is 6 people. We charge an additional $10 per night if there is an additional 5th person staying due to wear and tear and linens that need to be cleaned.
4. Please respect our neighbors by keeping noise to a minimum after 9pm.
5. Absolutely no smoking or pets anywhere on the property.
6. We provide a parking spaces for your convenience. The garage is for single car use. Therefore, I do not recommend anything larger than a compact car (i.e., Nissan Versa). If you chose to drive anything larger than a compact vehicle then street parking is your next option. A parking permit is not required to park on the street however, please be advised that street parking is in short supply. Lastly, please return the garage remote to coffee table upon departure or risk losing your security deposit.
7. Please be mindful of the noise in the evenings. Absolutely no parties or DRUGS.
Check In (After 3pm)
We DO NOT offer 24×7 self-check in. Last check in is at 10pm. This is our home and we do have neighbors so please be mindful of the noise in the evenings. The same rules apply if you are checking out early (before 8am).
Check Out (Before 11am)
The cleaners will come promptly at 11am to prepare for the next guest. Please sign our guest book, lock the doors, and close the windows and LEAVE KEYS INSIDE LOCKBOX AND GARAGE REMOTE ON TABLE. You may also empty your trash and/or recyclables in any one of the bins. Have a safe journey home!
No Smoking, No Pets
Please remember that the apartment and the entire property is NO SMOKING and NO PETS. Our goal is to make the apartment as safe as possible for people with airborne allergies. Smoking in the apartment may result in a forfeiture of all or some of your security deposit.
Although I do not mind if you invite friends over to visit my home, please keep the number of guests to a limited amount. I do not allow unauthorized guests to sleep here. Please do not allow extra guests to sleep at the Airbnb unless previously agreed upon when you booked the rental.
If for any reason you break an item during your stay, please let me know. I understand that accidents happen, but in order for me to fix or replace something for a future guest to enjoy, I will need to know that it is broken. I appreciate your honesty.
Please leave garage remote on the coffee table. Lost or misplaced remote will cause you to forfeiture your $300 security deposit. Please return keys to lockbox.
Please be respectful of bed sheets and towels. Makeup/foundation, face medications/creams, and tanning products will stain the towels and linens. Beige or gray towels are provided in each bathroom for removal of these products. Guest will be held responsible for linens or towels that cannot be salvaged. Place all used towels on the bathroom floor.
Cleaning Supplies & Mishaps
If you have any mishaps, there are cleaning supplies under the kitchen sink. All food and drink spills need to be cleaned up immediately. Food and drink spills on floors and or furnishings is considered to be damage beyond normal wear and tear. If the mishap needs our attention please alert us immediately so the situation can be resolved.
Leave any bed you’ve used unmade with covers pulled down- we’ll take care of the linens.
We take care of all the dishes. Just return them to the kitchen. .
You will find trash bags under the kitchen sink. When the trash can is full, please remove the trash bag and place in any one of the large receptacles.
Remember to lock up when you leave the apartment. This is for your safety!
Wander through the neighborhood’s historic bungalows and California Craftsman homes or take a stroll in nearby Drake Park. The apartment is situated in a historic district only 10 blocks from downtown Long Beach (Multi-Ethnic — Unpretentious).
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST TO RECEIVE PROMOTIONS
Your Bed Awaits Guests,
Your health and well being are our top priority. We wanted to share with you the steps we are taking to keep all of our guests and employees safe during these uncertain times.
We will maintain our existing high standards of cleanliness and provide additional training to our cleaning partners about appropriate disinfecting techniques.
If you have questions about an upcoming booking, email us at email@example.com. We’re actively monitoring the situation and following the guidance of the World Health Organization and the U.S. Center for Disease Control & Prevention.