Sign up for Offers
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST TO RECEIVE PROMOTIONS
Relax in this pristine Culver City apartment. Clean, convenient, and comfortable, this is the ideal space to unwind. Once recharged, explore the many restaurants nearby. If booked check out: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13660425?s=51
We will be able to assist you during your stay. Lateefah & Alex, helps us co-host guests so you may hear from them as well.
– You have a private entrance
– This studio is on the ground floor in a triplex apartment building so you will have shared walls.
– This is Los Angeles so you will hear typical city noise. We are very close to Venice so If you are looking for a suburban feel then this is not the place.
– The location is perfect for LA. It is only a 15-20min drive to get to most of the desirble places in LA and this is a huge convenience since LA is known for traffic and gridlock.
-The Culver Center is a local neighborhood shopping center and is a quick walk from the apartment. You will find a Ralphs, Rite Aid pharmacy, LA Fitness, Best Buy, California Pizza Kitchen, Smash Burger and lots of casual dinning options. You will see lots of locals walking pass the property to this plaza. You are just a stones throw away.
– The Culver City Metro station is under 1.8 miles from the apartment. Uber/Lyft are minutes away
-Please absolutely no smoking. No parties. Any additional guests/stopovers need to be approved by the owners.
– Be respectful to our neighbors and use “indoor voices” while outside
Culver City is home to creative firms specializing in architecture, advertising, culinary arts, post-production, and interior design. Visit interesting shops, art galleries, and some of the best restaurants in LA, or grab the metro into the city.
We recommend using ride-sharing apps Uber/Lyft or renting a car. Although there are things to walk to, bike to, take metro and bus to nearby, the general city is extremely large, spread out, and most Angelenos are car-dependent. Public transport is not as developed as in other cities like New York or San Francisco and distances are larger. Uber/Lyft is cheaper here than in some other major cities as well.
10 min drive to Venice Beach
15 min drive to Santa Monica
15 min to Beverly Hills/Hollywood/ Westwood
25 min to Downtown LA,
15 min to LAX airport.
As you can see, Culver City is very central! Easy access to the 10 Freeway for Downtown or Santa Monica.
1.8 mi to the newly-expanded Metro Line. Access Downtown LA or Santa Monica without your car!
Head to Venice Beach or Marina Del Rey on Culver City Bus System. Car/metro recommended.
Unavailable dates are shaded green
Please read the listing and the house rules completely. Once you book the place we will provide you with detail check-in instructions, comprehensive house rules and a guidebook. Below are rules you should know before you book:
1. Since Airbnb is built on trust, I do not allow third party bookings a.k.a booking for someone else. If you book then you must stay in the apartment along with your travel companions. The exception to this rule is if you have a corporate Airbnb account and are booking on behalf of you company. Lastly, if you break these rules then you are subject to cancellation and no refund.
2. Please disclose the number of guest staying at the home. This helps us with supplies and stocking towels/linens.
3. Maximum occupancy is four people. There is an additional charge after two (2) people. We do this because it cost us to clean extra linens, towels and the wear and tear on the home.
4. Please respect our neighbors by keeping noise to a minimum. We offer 3PM to 10PM check-in with lock boxes but if you check in after 8pm please be mindful of the noise.
5. No Smoking, No Pets
Please remember that the apartment and the entire property is NO SMOKING and NO PETS. Our goal is to make the apartment as safe as possible for people with airborne allergies. Smoking in the apartment may result in a forfeiture of all or some of your security deposit.
6. We provide a parking spaces for your convenience. However, oversize vehicles are not recommended such as large SUV’s (i.e., Suburbans). Mid-size and compact SUV’s are fine.
7. Check In (After 3pm)
We offer 3PM to 10PM self-check in for your convenience. However, if you are checking in late (after 8pm) please be mindful of the noise. This is our home and we do have neighbors. The same rules apply if you are checking out early (before 8am).
8. Check Out (Before 11am)
The cleaners will come promptly at 11am to prepare for the next guest. Please sign our guest book, lock the doors, and close the windows and LEAVE KEYS INSIDE LOCKBOX. You may also empty your trash and/or recyclables in any one of the bins. Have a safe journey home!
9. Extra Guests
Although I do not mind if you invite friends over to visit my home, please keep the number of guests to a limited amount. I do not allow unauthorized guests to sleep here. Please do not allow extra guests to sleep at the Airbnb unless previously agreed upon when you booked the rental.
10. Broken Items
If for any reason you break an item during your stay, please let me know. I understand that accidents happen, but in order for me to fix or replace something for a future guest to enjoy, I will need to know that it is broken. I appreciate your honesty.
Please be respectful of bed sheets and towels. Makeup/foundation, face medications/creams, and tanning products will stain the towels and linens. Beige or gray towels are provided in each bathroom for removal of these products. Guest will be held responsible for linens or towels that cannot be salvaged. Place all used towels on the bathroom floor.
12. Cleaning Supplies & Mishaps
If you have any mishaps, there are cleaning supplies under the kitchen sink. All food and drink spills need to be cleaned up immediately. Food and drink spills on floors and or furnishings is considered to be damage beyond normal wear and tear. If the mishap needs our attention please alert us immediately so the situation can be resolved.
Leave any bed you’ve used unmade with covers pulled down- we’ll take care of the linens.
We take care of all the dishes. Just return them to the kitchen.
15. Trash Disposal
You will find trash bags under the kitchen sink. When the trash can is full, please remove the trash bag and place in any one of the large receptacles.
16. Locking Up
Remember to lock up when you leave the apartment. This is for your safety.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST TO RECEIVE PROMOTIONS
Your Bed Awaits Guests,
Your health and well being are our top priority. We wanted to share with you the steps we are taking to keep all of our guests and employees safe during these uncertain times.
We will maintain our existing high standards of cleanliness and provide additional training to our cleaning partners about appropriate disinfecting techniques.
If you have questions about an upcoming booking, email us at [email protected] We’re actively monitoring the situation and following the guidance of the World Health Organization and the U.S. Center for Disease Control & Prevention.