Relax in this pristine Culver City apartment. Clean, convenient, and comfortable, this is the ideal space to unwind. Once recharged, explore the many restaurants nearby. If booked check out: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13660425?s=51
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
We will be able to assist you during your stay. Lateefah & Alex, helps us co-host guests so you may hear from them as well.
– You have a private entrance
– This studio is on the ground floor in a triplex apartment building so you will have shared walls.
– This is Los Angeles so you will hear typical city noise. We are very close to Venice so If you are looking for a suburban feel then this is not the place.
– The location is perfect for LA. It is only a 15-20min drive to get to most of the desirble places in LA and this is a huge convenience since LA is known for traffic and gridlock.
-The Culver Center is a local neighborhood shopping center and is a quick walk from the apartment. You will find a Ralphs, Rite Aid pharmacy, LA Fitness, Best Buy, California Pizza Kitchen, Smash Burger and lots of casual dinning options. You will see lots of locals walking pass the property to this plaza. You are just a stones throw away.
– The Culver City Metro station is under 1.8 miles from the apartment. Uber/Lyft are minutes away
-Please absolutely no smoking. No parties. Any additional guests/stopovers need to be approved by the owners.
– Be respectful to our neighbors and use “indoor voices” while outside
Culver City is home to creative firms specializing in architecture, advertising, culinary arts, post-production, and interior design. Visit interesting shops, art galleries, and some of the best restaurants in LA, or grab the metro into the city.
We recommend using ride-sharing apps Uber/Lyft or renting a car. Although there are things to walk to, bike to, take metro and bus to nearby, the general city is extremely large, spread out, and most Angelenos are car-dependent. Public transport is not as developed as in other cities like New York or San Francisco and distances are larger. Uber/Lyft is cheaper here than in some other major cities as well.
10 min drive to Venice Beach
15 min drive to Santa Monica
15 min to Beverly Hills/Hollywood/ Westwood
25 min to Downtown LA,
15 min to LAX airport.
As you can see, Culver City is very central! Easy access to the 10 Freeway for Downtown or Santa Monica.
1.8 mi to the newly-expanded Metro Line. Access Downtown LA or Santa Monica without your car!
Head to Venice Beach or Marina Del Rey on Culver City Bus System. Car/metro recommended.