Sign up for Offers
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST TO RECEIVE PROMOTIONS
This remodeled 1920s Craftsman home blends modern and vintage decor to create a charming and calming ambiance. With soft pastel colors, elegant patterns, and tasteful plant life. Each room exudes a style and sophistication reminiscent of LA itself.
– You have a private entrance
– This studio is on the ground floor in a triplex apartment building so you will have shared walls.
– This is Los Angeles so you will hear typical city noise. We are very close to Venice so If you are looking for a suburban feel then this is not the place.
– The location is perfect for LA. It is only a 15-20min drive to get to most of the desirble places in LA and this is a huge convenience since LA is known for traffic and gridlock.
-The Culver Center is a local neighborhood shopping center and is a quick walk from the apartment. You will find a Ralphs, Rite Aid pharmacy, LA Fitness, Best Buy, California Pizza Kitchen, Smash Burger and lots of casual dinning options. You will see lots of locals walking pass the property to this plaza. You are just a stones throw away.
– The Culver City Metro station is under 1.8 miles from the apartment. Uber/Lyft are minutes away
-Please absolutely no smoking. No parties. Any additional guests/stopovers need to be approved by the owners.
– Be respectful to our neighbors and use “indoor voices” while outside
Culver City encompasses more than 35 contemporary art galleries, 25 boutique and design retailers and 17 specialty restaurants and coffee bars. It is also home to creative enterprises such as architecture, advertising, culinary arts, post production and interior design. Nearby media outlets include Sony Studios, the National Public Radio and the NFL.com to name a few.
The apartment is about a 20 minute walk to Downtown Culver City. Enjoy a movie theater, live theatre productions, cafes, bakeries, groceries and some of the best international restaurants in Los Angeles.
Visit the famous Sony Movie Studios where they filmed Wizard of Oz, Gone With the Wind, Singing in The Rain, Raging Bull, I Love Lucy, Batman and more. Also partake in the popular weekly Culver City Farmers Market on Tuesdays with fresh organic fruits and vegetables, breads, cheeses, and more artisanal products to enjoy.
Also worth a visit is the Historic Helms Bakery Complex in the Culver City Arts District. Enjoy interesting shops, art galleries, and some of the best restaurants in LA, such as Father’s Office and Lukshon in the Arts District.
We are less than 2 miles to the Metro, leave your car at home and head direct to DOWNTOWN LA, or SANTA MONICA.
We recommend using ride-sharing apps Uber/Lyft or renting a car. Although there are things to walk to, bike to, take metro and bus to nearby, the general city is extremely large, spread out, and most Angelenos are car-dependent. Public transport is not as developed as in other cities like New York or San Francisco and distances are larger. Uber/Lyft is cheaper here than in some other major cities as well.
10 min drive to Venice Beach
15 min drive to Santa Monica
15 min to Beverly Hills/Hollywood/ Westwood
25 min to Downtown LA,
15 min to LAX airport.
As you can see, Culver City is very central! Easy access to the 10 Freeway for Downtown or Santa Monica.
1.8 mi to the newly-expanded Metro Line. Access Downtown LA or Santa Monica without your car!
Head to Venice Beach or Marina Del Rey on Culver City Bus System. Car/metro recommended.
Unavailable dates are shaded green
Please read the listing and the house rules completely. Once you book the place we will provide you with detail check-in instructions, comprehensive house rules and a guidebook. Below are rules you should know before you book:
1. Since Airbnb is built on trust, I do not allow third party bookings a.k.a booking for someone else. If you book then you must stay in the apartment along with your travel companions. The exception to this rule is if you have a corporate Airbnb account and are booking on behalf of you company. Lastly, if you break these rules then you are subject to cancellation and no refund.
2. Please disclose the number of guest staying at the home. This helps us with supplies and stocking towels/linens.
3. Maximum occupancy is six people. There is an additional charge after four (4) people. We do this because it cost us to clean extra linens, towels and the wear and tear on the home.
4. Please respect our neighbors by keeping noise to a minimum. We offer 3PM to 10PM check-in with lock boxes but if you check in after 8pm please be mindful of the noise.
5. No Smoking, No Pets
Please remember that the apartment and the entire property is NO SMOKING and NO PETS. Our goal is to make the apartment as safe as possible for people with airborne allergies. Smoking in the apartment may result in a forfeiture of all or some of your security deposit.
6. GARAGE PARKING – We provide a parking spaces for your convenience. You may park in the diveway or inside the Garage. The garage is manual so you will have to unlock deadbolt and pull up door. The garage will fit 2 cars easily.
7. Check In (After 3pm)
We offer 3PM to 10PM self-check in for your convenience. However, if you are checking in late (after 9pm) please be mindful of the noise. This is our home and we do have neighbors. The same rules apply if you are checking out early (before 8am).
8. Check Out (Before 11am)
The cleaners will come promptly at 11am to prepare for the next guest. Please sign our guest book, lock the doors, and close the windows and LEAVE KEYS INSIDE LOCKBOX. You may also empty your trash and/or recyclables in any one of the bins. Have a safe journey home!
9. Extra Guests
Although I do not mind if you invite friends over to visit my home, please keep the number of guests to a limited amount. I do not allow unauthorized guests to sleep here. Please do not allow extra guests to sleep at the Airbnb unless previously agreed upon when you booked the rental.
10. Broken Items
If for any reason you break an item during your stay, please let me know. I understand that accidents happen, but in order for me to fix or replace something for a future guest to enjoy, I will need to know that it is broken. I appreciate your honesty.
Please be respectful of bed sheets and towels. Makeup/foundation, face medications/creams, and tanning products will stain the towels and linens. Beige or gray towels are provided in each bathroom for removal of these products. Guest will be held responsible for linens or towels that cannot be salvaged. Place all used towels on the bathroom floor.
12. Cleaning Supplies & Mishaps
If you have any mishaps, there are cleaning supplies under the kitchen sink. All food and drink spills need to be cleaned up immediately. Food and drink spills on floors and or furnishings is considered to be damage beyond normal wear and tear. If the mishap needs our attention please alert us immediately so the situation can be resolved.
Leave any bed you’ve used unmade with covers pulled down- we’ll take care of the linens.
We take care of all the dishes. Just return them to the kitchen.
15. Trash Disposal
You will find trash bags under the kitchen sink. When the trash can is full, please remove the trash bag and place in any one of the large receptacles.
16. Locking Up
Remember to lock up when you leave the house. This is for your safety.
After that, cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund, minus the service fee.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST TO RECEIVE PROMOTIONS
Your Bed Awaits Guests,
Your health and well being are our top priority. We wanted to share with you the steps we are taking to keep all of our guests and employees safe during these uncertain times.
We will maintain our existing high standards of cleanliness and provide additional training to our cleaning partners about appropriate disinfecting techniques.
If you have questions about an upcoming booking, email us at [email protected] We’re actively monitoring the situation and following the guidance of the World Health Organization and the U.S. Center for Disease Control & Prevention.