Sign up for Offers
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST TO RECEIVE PROMOTIONS
By booking you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND. This Agreement defines our terms and conditions. By booking a Rental Unit from Your Bed Awaits, you’re agreeing to: (a) accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement; (b) follow the rules; and (c) accept the consequences described in this Agreement if you break the rules.
2. TERM OF AGREEMENT. This Agreement takes effect when you make your Reservation, continues through 3:00 p.m. local time on your check-in date, and expires upon relinquishment of the Rental Unit. Early check-ins and late check-outs must be authorized in writing.
3. REQUIRED PAYMENT. The amount of your first payment is dependent upon how close your check-in date is to your booking date. Here’s how it works:
4. RESERVATION CHANGES. Changes to your Reservation made more than 30 days prior to your check-in date may be allowed at the sole discretion of Your Bed Awaits.
5. PAYMENT COLLECTION. If Your Bed Awaits doesn’t receive your initial 50% payment within 24 hours of booking, we’ll consider your Reservation to be canceled. Your Reservation will also be considered canceled if we don’t collect full payment within 30 days of the payment due date. Your Bed Awaits will make a reasonable effort to contact you with payment issues. If your Reservation is canceled for failure to pay, you’ll forfeit any payments you’ve already made.
6. SUBSTITUTION OF ACCOMMODATIONS. Unforeseen circumstances may cause your confirmed Rental Unit to become unavailable, and Your Bed Awaits reserves the right to substitute a different Rental Unit. We’ll make every effort to ensure that your accommodations are of equivalent value. If Your Bed Awaits can’t find replacement accommodations, we’ll notify you as soon as reasonably possible and we’ll refund any payments you’ve made.
7. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION. To book one of our Rental Units, you’ll need to provide Your Bed Awaits with a credit card number as a guarantee of payment. You agree to pay the rent and any charges associated with the unit. You also agree, upon request, to submit a credit card authorization for proving ownership of the payment method provided; failure to provide such information may result in a cancellation of your reservation and will be treated as a guest-initiated cancellation.
8. OCCUPANCY LIMITS. Please respect the occupancy limits stated on each listing.
9. ID Verification. Your Bed Awaits requires all prospective occupants of our Rental Units to provide full name, date of birth and, when requested by Your Bed Awaits.
10. MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to make a Reservation, and the Guest who made the Reservation must be present for the duration of the stay.
11. FALSIFIED RESERVATION. If you make your Reservation fraudulently, or through misrepresentation of fact, your Reservation will be canceled, and you’ll lose any payments you’ve made.
12. ANIMALS. Sadly, Stay we do not allow pets in any of its Rental Units. If you violate this rule, you’ll be fined for bringing your pet and for any damage caused by your pet. If you plan on traveling with a service animal we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your needs, as required by law.
13. SMOKING. Smoking or vaping of any substance, legal or otherwise, is prohibited in your Rental Unit, on balconies, and in the property’s common areas.
14. EXCESSIVE NOISE. You agree to refrain from any activities that would disrupt the peace of neighboring properties and rental units. In other words, no excessive noise, smells, lights…you get it. Keep your stuff to yourself.
You agree to comply with the property’s rules, including quiet hours, and to all local noise regulations. We may use technology, such as NoiseAware, to monitor volume levels in the Rental Unit. (Don’t worry: NoiseAware is incapable of eavesdropping on you. It only measures sound amplitude and it can’t record or transmit words.) If law enforcement or the building staff are called because of the actions of you or your party, it’s at your sole risk and expense, and it may result in additional charges and/or immediate eviction without a refund for any unused nights.
15. PROHIBITED CONDUCT. You, other occupants of the Rental Unit, and any guests, invited or otherwise (“your party”), agree not to break the law or engage in activities that may disturb or threaten the rights, comfort, health, safety, or convenience of others, including Yourbedawaits employees, building staff, building residents, or other Yourbedawaits guests. Prohibited conduct includes, without limitation, the following activities: disrupting Yourbedawaits business operations; verbal or physical harassment; manufacturing, delivering, possessing with intent to deliver, or otherwise possessing a controlled substance or drug paraphernalia; engaging in or threatening violence; possessing a weapon prohibited by state law; discharging a firearm in the apartment community; displaying or possessing a gun, knife, or other weapon in the common area in a way that may alarm others; storing anything in utility closets that house any gas appliances; tampering with utilities or telecommunications; bringing hazardous materials into the apartment community; or taking any action that would injure or derogate from Yourbedawaits reputation in any way, including making any untrue allegations against Yourbedawaits to others, whether online or otherwise.
16. EVICTION. You are responsible for the actions of your party, whether those actions take place in the Rental Unit or on the property. You and your party may be evicted by Yourbedawaits, the building’s management, or other lawful authorities for violating the rules of conduct set forth in Section 16 of this Agreement. You and your party can also be evicted for failure to vacate the Rental Unit by checkout time, for failure to pay required fees, for failing to comply with any of the rules listed in this Agreement, for failure to adhere to the property’s rules, for smoking in the Rental Unit or on the balconies, for the presence of unauthorized pets in your Rental Unit, for noise violations or for disturbing the peace, or for unlawful actions of you or your party.
17. GUEST LIABILITY. You are responsible for insuring your personal items and those of any occupants and people you invite to your Rental Unit. You agree to be held liable for damage to your Rental Unit and its contents that occurs during your stay, excluding normal wear and tear. If your actions or the actions of your party cause the Rental Unit to become uninhabitable, you agree to pay the cost to repair and the posted nightly rate until the Rental Unit becomes habitable again.
18. USE OF PREMISES AND AMENITIES. The Rental Unit and common areas are to be used for residential purposes only, and no commercial, industrial or retail activity can be conducted unless authorized in writing by Yourbedawaits. Yourbedawaits is not responsible for amenities or services that are closed, out of service, or cannot be used for any reason. No refunds shall be issued for such unavailability of amenities or services.
19. VACATING. When your Reservation expires, you agree to vacate the Rental Unit – voluntarily and peacefully. And, you agree to leave the Rental Unit clean and in good condition, excluding ordinary wear and tear, of course.
20. REFUNDS FOR ISSUES OUTSIDE YOURBEDAWAITS’S CONTROL. Some things are out of YourBedAwait’s control, and we won’t issue refunds for them. This list includes, but isn’t limited to: (a) environmental noise; (b) personal emergencies of Guest; (c) flight delays or other travel-related issues; (d) inclement weather; (e) internet or cable connectivity problems; (f) any states of emergency or government-declared evacuations; or (g) any delay or failure caused by acts of God or other causes beyond YourBedAwaits’s reasonable control, including fire, flood, earthquake, accident, storm, explosions, strike or labor dispute, act of war, and terrorism. Any such event, and any other event specifically identified in this Agreement, shall be deemed a “force majeure” event.
21. DAMAGES. If there’s damage to your Rental Unit, you agree to report it to YourBedAwaits immediately by calling 562-912-34341. Any damage to the Rental Unit or the property by you or your party will be charged to your credit card. Broken or missing items will be included in these charges.
22. REPORTING OF PROBLEMS. If you experience a problem with your Rental Unit during your stay, call 562-912-3434. We’ll do our best to fix the problem. If the problem wasn’t fixed, notify us in writing within 7 days of your check out date. If we don’t hear from you by then, we won’t be liable and we won’t issue refunds.
24. NATURE OF OCCUPANCY. This Agreement does not give you rights as a tenant, and YourBedAwaits retains the right to control, manage, and possess the Rental Unit. You do not have the right to exclude YourBedAwaits from the Rental Unit, and, at the expiration of this Agreement, YouBedAwaits has the right to remove anyone in the Rental Unit as trespassers.
25. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless YourBedAwaits and its directors, shareholders, officers, employees, and agents from and against any damages, claims, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) and liabilities, whether for personal injury, property damage or otherwise, arising (a) in relation to this Agreement or a breach thereof, or (b) from any act or omission of Guest, Rental Unit occupants or any invitees of Guest, provided that Guest’s indemnity obligations shall not extend to any situation caused by the negligent or willful acts of YourBedAwaits.
26. WAIVER. The waiver by YourBedAwaits of any breach by Guest of the provisions of this Agreement shall not constitute a continuing waiver or a waiver of any subsequent breach by Guest of the same provision or any other provision in this Agreement.
27. RIGHT OF ENTRY. YourBedAwaits and the building property staff have the right to enter your Rental Unit if necessary.
28. TERMS. The section headings in this document are not limiting and do not affect the interpretation of this Agreement. Whenever the singular number is used in this Agreement, and when required by the context, the same shall include the plural and vice versa, and the masculine gender shall include the feminine and neuter genders and vice versa.
29. SEVERABILITY. Each provision of this Agreement is an independent clause, and if any one provision is unenforceable, that doesn’t affect the enforceability of any other provision.
30. FORCE MAJEURE. Neither of us is liable for failure to meet the terms of this Agreement if it’s due to force majeure (i.e. an “Act of God”), provided that reasonable efforts are made to notify the other party about such an event and its expected duration.
31. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. We both agree that this Agreement contains our entire understanding with respect to your booking with YourBedAwaits and supersedes any other agreement between us, whether written or oral. Neither one of us can change or amend this Agreement without the other’s written consent.
32. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of California without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws. We both agree that the sole venue for any mediation or judicial action related to this Agreement shall be in Los Angeles, County, California.
33. ATTORNEYS’ FEES. The prevailing party in any lawsuit arising from or relating to this Agreement is entitled to recover its costs, including reasonable attorney fees.
ADDITIONAL FEE SCHEDULE:
|ISSUE||FEE (all charges in $USD, unless otherwise noted)|
|Late Check Out||Up to the cost of any impacted nights subsequent to originally scheduled check-out|
|Smoking||$200.00 minimum charge and eviction from Rental Unit|
|Excessive Cleaning||Up to $75.00 per hour of additional cleaning needed|
|Damaged Items||Varies depending on cost of item|
|Missing Keys||$50.00 minimum charge|
|Missing Parking Pass||$50.00 minimum charge|
|Unauthorized Pets||$250.00 plus any damages or additional cleaning costs incurred|
|Noise Complaints||Complaint: potential warning issued or, if necessary, eviction with no refund|
|Missing Remote||$50 minimum charge|
|Party or Event||Up to $1,000.00 plus any damages|
If you damage the home, you may be charged up to $500. Security deposit will be processed following room inspection up to 2 days after check-out and the refund will be returned to your account within 72 hours following check-out.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST TO RECEIVE PROMOTIONS
Your Bed Awaits Guests,
Your health and well being are our top priority. We wanted to share with you the steps we are taking to keep all of our guests and employees safe during these uncertain times.
We will maintain our existing high standards of cleanliness and provide additional training to our cleaning partners about appropriate disinfecting techniques.
If you have questions about an upcoming booking, email us at [email protected] We’re actively monitoring the situation and following the guidance of the World Health Organization and the U.S. Center for Disease Control & Prevention.